YSA Laredo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Papo
Fame : 1

Call me Papo  Empty Call me Papo

Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey guys I'm William Martinez family call me papo I'm 27 been a member for a year my favorite food is Chinese food last FHE Ingrid talked about her vision thought I share my own I got baptized thanks to the YSA I found a group of people where I could be myself where I didn't have to meet expectations or fit a demographic getting together with the YSA and learning about heveanly father's plan for us gave me the peace and guidance I was searching for what I think the YSA has the potential to become is a safe haven a place to go when times are tough to rest your weary head on shoulders that will lend and ear to your issues and lend a hand to your problem a place free of worry's and jugdements we are all spirit family we all have that eternal goal if anyone ever need someone to talk to someone to help I'm here for y'all I may not be able to move mountains but I'll definitely try and together and with the rest of the the YSA nothing can stop us! God bless yall
David
David
Admin
Admin
Fame : 0
https://ysalaredo.forumotion.com

Call me Papo  Empty Re: Call me Papo

Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 pm
Welcome Papo to the YSA Forum!! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum